Friday, April 1, 2016

Easter Bash Outfit | Fashion





I hope you've all had a glorious bank holiday weekend last week, even though most people are now back to working - I'm not, as I'm still on spring break right now, but my precious time of is running through my fingers - so I thought while I sit here and dread the thought of going back to school and work, I'd share one of my Easter outfits with you guys!

My family always goes out to eat on Easter Sunday, we have been doing that ever since I can remember, even if it means driving half an hour to a small village far away from the hubbub of our city. That also means that last year's lunch outfit was shot in the exact same place - you can check that out here if you want to - but the decorations were so pretty I just couldn't resist. 

The weather finally decided to get better just in time for our Easter celebrations - it was raining cats and dogs the days leading up to it, let me tell ya - so I finally got to wear some of my new spring additions to my wardrobe out.

I picked up this super adorable pale pink top because I liked both its simplicity and the touch of personality its corrugated hem adds to it from H&M when I went shopping the other day, and because it wasn't quite as warm as I'd hoped it would be, I threw on my trusty old Primark cardigan on top.
This must have been the first time in months I didn't wear jeans, and my God was it great. I had picked up these satin pants from Hallhuber back in February and hadn't gotten around to wearing them before this, but they're so super comfortable it's insane. Same goes for my Air Max Thea, which my Mom got me as a gift after watching me drool over them for the past two months. They're in the shade smoking purple, which for one, is the prettiest shade of shoe I've ever seen, and secondly adds an amazing splash of color to an otherwise neutral outfit.

As for accessories, I took my new handbag which I'd found at a cute little botique called 'Der Italiener' ('The Italian') - I've been using it every day since I got it and I'm absolutely loving it - as well as one of my favorite necklaces which I've received from my lovely friend Lisa. Lisa was the exchange partner I stayed with when I visited Atlanta in 2014, so the dangler's shape of Georgia is an everyday reminder to the amazing time I had there.
To finish it off, the jewelery I always wear - my watch and ring. The watch is a present I received from my family for my seventeenth birthday, and the ring, which is shaped like a knot, was a gift from my Dad for Valentine's Day - who needs a boyfriend when you have a father like that?


How did you spend your bank holiday weekend? I'd love to know!


TOP - H&M | Cardigan - Primark (old - similar) | Pants - Hallhuber | Shoes - Nike | Bag - (similar) | Watch - Michael Kors | Ring - Michael Kors | Necklace - similar
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Your nails are super cute!
    Also I do understand that feeling when you finally wear something else instead of jeans. Since the last week the weather has been warm enough to wear skirt and dresses, so my legs are now enjoying the freedom :D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I haven't been brave enough to wear skirts yet because I freeze quite easily but I'm really looking forward to bare leg season! ;o x

      Delete
  2. I love how comfy this outfit looks, while still looking really effortlessly chic. And I'm OBSESSED with those sneakers. I've never seen them in such a beautiful colour!

    Kelly // Velvet and Vibranium

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig