Thursday, August 24, 2017

The Dreamiest Jumpsuit for Under 7€

I know I've always said that because of my height, babyface and general dorkiness, jumpsuits make me look like a slightly tall toddler running around in her romper, so I didn't like wearing them at all.

Shortly before I was off on my holiday, though, I found the cutest, yet casual jumpsuit I've ever seen while looking around H&M - I'm usually stuck in a love-hate-relationship with the store, where I either love almost everything I find or go months on end without seeing anything of interest in there.
The discovery of this jumpsuit, however, reignited my love for H&M - their fall collection is so cute - wishlist material, anyone?



The jumpsuit is still on sale at H&M, and in so many more prints than just the one I picked up - besides plain colors like black and rosé, there's also anything from stripes, to flowers, to lemons.
The sandals I'm wearing in these photos are actually my Mom's - sorry about stealing them all the time, love you! - and are over ten years old, yet still as comfy and well-kept as they were when she first bought them. Rieker sandals are the only sandals I can wear without getting crazy blisters, so they're my go-to for the summer!

I didn't really take a lot of accessories with me on our holiday, so I stuck to my trusty Ray Ban aviators, which are the smallest frames I've ever found and also the only ones that at least kind of suit my huge head, as well as the Hand of  Fatima necklace I got ages ago and a bracelet that I purchased at Saint Peter's in Rome - I sadly couldn't find that one online though!



The jumpsuit is still on sale at H&M, and in so many more prints than just the one I picked up - besides plains like black and rosé, there's also anything from stripes, to flowers, to lemons.
The sandals I'm wearing in these photos are actually my Mom's - sorry about stealing them all the time, love you! - and are over ten years old, yet still as comfy and well-kept as they were when she first bought them. Rieker sandals are the only sandals I can wear without getting crazy blisters, so they're my go-to for the summer!

As this lovely jumpsuit is super comfy and made of a very light material, I just had to wear it while exploring Barcelona. It's been over a month since I've returned from my week in this beautiful place, and I still miss it. The entire city is so versatile, so colorful and buzzing with life, and so are its people - friendly, openminded, chatty humans.

Because of the bright, lively image that stuck in my head after I left the city, it pained and still pains me to read and hear about the horrors Barcelona recently had to endure. I'm with the people of Barcelona in spirit when I look at these streets I roamed and places I saw, and I hope they remain the way I had the pleasure of getting to know them - loud, proud, and strong.



Jumpsuit • Sandals (similar) • Sunglasses • Necklace 





SHARE:

18 comments

  1. I haven't shopped in H&M in forever and it looks like I'm missing out! This jumpsuit looks like the perfect outfit for exploring a city in the warm weather, you look gorgeous and the colours really suit you! I also get blisters from a lot of sandals which is annoying so Rieker sounds like a brand I need to check out! Fab post!

    Abbey 😘 www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And you must check out Rieker, you'll never suffer from blisters again wearing them. Best shoes I've ever worn! :)

      Delete
  2. I hardly ever go in H&M and by the looks of this jumpsuit I'm going to have to! It's so cute and perfect for sunny holidays! x

    teatimewithciara.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely check out their current stock, they also have some sweet sweaters now that fall's upon us!

      Delete
  3. Loving the jumpsuit! It really suits you-it's very pretty-and could be paired up with tights in Winter 💜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And I haven't really thought about wearing it during the colder seasons, but now I might try it out!

      Delete
  4. Loving the jumpsuit! I have the exact same problem that as much as I love them and wish I could get away with wearing them, I just don't think they suit me. Maybe I'm too short & dumpy? I don't know. Maybe one day but you look fab! x

    www.whos-that-girl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! I'm pretty much average height, maybe a little smaller, so long jumpsuits still intimidate me, but you should really try a shorter one! They look good even on us short gals. :)

      Delete
  5. Very cute jumpsuit. I feel the same about H&M as you very hit and miss but like their stuff at the moment x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I know right? So many more cute clothes in there than usually!

      Delete
  6. Such a cute jumpsuit! Actually suits you :)
    I haven't been to H&M for quite a while, may need to give it a visit soon! Aha.
    x Ain (www.captaineverland.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You definitely should check out one of their stores, they have quite a few cute pieces at the moment! :)

      Delete
  7. Ah I was desperate for the plain black version for my holiday earlier in the month but it was sold out! So glad you loved yours!
    Tara xo
    http://taradaniella.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, that sucks! I hate when that happens. And thank you, I'm still completely obsessed with mine! x

      Delete
  8. I can never find anything like this in the H&M near me!! This looks absolutely beautiful and suits you. Love all your photos x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, there's 4 H&Ms in my area and the one where I bought the jumpsuit is legit the only one where I find clothes I like! And thank you so much, so happy to hear that! x

      Delete
  9. I wish I could pull off playsuits. They're so cute. You look absolutely fantastic!! Glad you had a good time x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much! I never would've thought I could pull off jumpsuits, but I'm in love with this one, so I suggest you just keep your eyes peeled for ones you like, because your're bound to find one that suits you! x

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig