Thursday, March 17, 2016

What's In My Bag? | Lifestyle

I would definitely be lost without my handbag, mainly because I'm one of those girls that keeps literally everything in there. I mean, my friends and family always come to me when we're on the go and they need something - need some tissues? Sure. Want a sip of water? I've got you covered. Having hair troubles? Here's a Tangle Teezer.
It's gotten to the point that my parents started joking about me pulling some sort of small animal out of there sooner or later.

So, judging by the fact that I often seem to lug around half of my belongings with me and also to celebrate the fact that I found this super cute new bag in a small botique called 'Der Italiener' in one of my town's shopping centers, I thought I'd give you some insight into what really is in my bag on a daily basis!


First off, I always make sure to have my Ray Ban glasses with me because I'd be pretty much lost without them - my eyesight isn't too bad, but the further away something is, the blurrier it appears to me, which kind of sucks if you're trying to order at a restaurant or keep up in class.

Another essential in my bag is my portable charger - my phone is in my hand pretty much 24/7, so it's bound to run out of battery throughout the day. I got this one by EasyAcc off Amazon in late 2014 and been faithful to it ever since as it's absolutely amazing - I can completely charge my phone with this at least twice!

While I'm really big on beauty - in case you haven't noticed yet - and like to sit down and take the time to work and experience with my make up when getting ready at home, I just really can't be bothered to carry all of the make up I use around with me - mainly because I'd need another bag, not gonna lie.
Due to that, I'll often just chuck the lip product I'm wearing that day into my bag - I've been switching between MAC's 'Velvet Teddy' or Essence's Velvet Matte Lipgloss in '06'  lately. On top of that we have the Blistex Lip Relief Cream, my holy grail lip balm.

On days when my skin isn't looking its finest, I also like to take some sort of base product with me if it needs any touching up. I recently picked up the NYX HD Concealer in 'Fair' so I've been keeping that close to me to get as much out of it as possible - together with a cute little pocket mirror so I can touch up my make up on the go whenever I feel like it.

To be prepared for any form of emergency, I also take my Tangle Teezer, the Victoria Secret Body Spray in 'Love Spell', a nail file and my cute plasters which are covered in heart-print - girls gotta be all geared up for any last minute appointments or injuries, right? Not that my life is all that exciting.

I also like to have a tiny notebook and a pen with me in case I ever feel inspired and need to scribble down some ideas because I'm soo forgetful - if I don't put it to paper, it will most likely dissolve into thin air!

Last but not least, we have all the not so exciting and glamorous stuff: my purse, which is not actually a real Prada one - I definitely don't have the kind of money to be able to afford one, haha - as well as my headphones, which are often the only thing that keeps me sane on my bus to and from school, and some Airwaves chewing gum, which is my absolute favorite. I always have to keep a tub of those around somewhere because I'm super afraid of having bad breath. Too much information?
Probably.


Do you have any essentials that you have to keep in your handbag at all time?

SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Oh my, I carry so much useless, unnecessary stuff around with me and so much stuff for the kids lol - and some other days - just my wallet and a lipstick. I need to set some purse-basics ^^ all my purses are a mess and a nirvana for lost and forgotten things that pop back up when I change my purse, lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only ever use one bag so I'll often be left with week-old receipts, empty chewing gum wrappers and the like - I'm a mess as well, haha!

      Delete
  2. I'm exactly the same! Even on a sunny day I'll carry an umbrella around because you never know when you'll need it right?! Haha! I LOVE your bag as well it's super cute! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, you gotta be prepared for anything that comes your way!
      And thank you so much, I fell in love with it right when I saw it :) x

      Delete
  3. I'm exactly the same, I have everything you could ever need in my bag :D. I actually need to get a bigger bag since I can't even properly zip mine anymore... oops... Also I'd like to fit my laptop in my bag when I have to and that won't be happening before I get a new one :Dx

    Anu♡ | Based On | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That happened to my last bag as well - I always crammed so much in there that in the end, I couldn't use the zipper at all, whoops :')

      Delete
  4. I love my portable phone charger, it's so bloody useful :D I always carry painkillers with me! X

    Holly ∣ Closingwinter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bag sounds very similar to mine haha! Portable charger, a notebook, and my glasses are a must :D.

    Hannah xx
    www.hannahemilylane.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! Always have sunglasses and my portable charger because I live on my phone!

    S .x http://ramblingsofayoungprgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig