Sunday, March 13, 2016

My Bucket List | Lifestyle



I think everybody has a few things in mind that they want to do or see in their life, but only a few actually write them down and create a bucket list.
I myself actually never felt the need to write the things I dream of down, mainly because in my eyes, seeing them all laid out and then not being able to achieve them would probably depress me - up until my R.E. teacher asked us to write down all the things we'd like to do before we die.

Ever since then I've kept a small list to myself, but as I read a fair few fellow bloggers' posts on their bucket lists, I thought it'd be a nice idea to share mine as well - because there must be other people out there as nosey as me who like to get to know these kinds of things about others!


If something is bold, I've already managed to cross it off the list - I'll try and keep this post updated on my progress as well!

1. Visit the seaside. (Nope, I've actually never been! Update: I went to Tenerife!)
2. Swim with dolphins.
3. Go skydiving.
4. Visit Rome.
5. Watch the Olympic Games live.
6. Get married.
7. Own a designer handbag. (Hey, a girl can dream, right?)
8. Ride an air balloon.
9. Visit the United States.
10. Attend a Fashion Week.
11. Celebrate Christmas in New York. (It just looks so damn dreamy, oh my)
12. Explore every single continent.
13. Write my own book.
14. Go on a road trip all throughout Europe.
15. Visit Disneyworld in Florida.
16. Invite my Mom on a girly get-away for a week to completely spoil her.
17. Own enough books to fill up a shelf that takes up an entire wall.
18. Go snorkeling in the Great Barrier Reef.
19. Get a tattoo and/or piercing. (Shhh, don't tell my Mom)
20. Score a role in a movie or on a TV show, no matter how minor it is.


Do you have a bucket list? If you do, what's one of the items on it?

Bloglovin' | Instagram | Twitter
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I love reading other people bucket lists and going to rome is something I wanna do as well. I hope you have a good time. Xx

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I! I love seeing what other people want to achieve in life :)

      Delete
  2. I love bucket lists! I'd love to go to a fashion week as well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is the dream isn't it? Even though it's highly unlikely :')

      Delete
  3. I love reading other people's bucket lists! I'm going to the US and Canada this summer and I am so excited! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe that's so cool! I loved my time in the US and I wish I could go back - but I've never been to Canada. I hope you'll have a lot of fun! x

      Delete
  4. Love your bucket list! I used to live by the sea in England and I miss it so much now I'm in Germany. Germany should have more coastline haha! Hope you have an amazing time in Rome!! (So jealous..)

    Hannah xx
    www.hannahemilylane.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh road trips! I would love to go on a road trip one day!!

    I did a bucket list on my blog too if you would like to check it out �� prettylittleflirt.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig