Wednesday, August 10, 2016

More Book Quotes That Stayed With Me

If there's two things you need to know about me it's that on one hand, I'm a huge bookworm who can always be found reading when I have the time; and on the other hand, I'm someone who lives by quotes. I collect them and plaster them everywhere I can see them, I internalize them and remember them in times of need.

These two things can be combined nicely when it comes to book quotes - I'm one of those people who marks pages that carry important or insiring quotes with dog-ears. I know, it's a really bad habit, but that doesn't stop me.

I love flipping through some of my favorite books and looking at the dog-eared pages, reading through the quotes I loved so much while reading the book. That's actually how I got the idea that manifested into my post Book Quotes That Stayed with Me, which was received with so many nice words and encouragement that I wanted to share some more of my favorite book quotes with you guys today!



1. "I don't care what the stars say about how small we are. One, even the smallest, weakest, most insignificant one, matters." - Rick Yancey, The 5th Wave

2. "One must always be careful of books and what is inside them, for words have the powers to change us." - Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Angel

3. "So many things become beautiful when you really look." - Lauren Oliver, Before I Fall

4. "Broken isn't the same as unfixable." - Marissa Meyer, Winter

5. "If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." - J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

6. "There will always be more questions. Every answer will lead to more questions. The only way to survive is to let some of them go." - David Levithan, Every Day

7. "It's funny how humans can wrap their mind around things and fit them into their version of reality." - Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief

8. "Life doesn't have to be so planned. Just roll with it and let it happen." - Jenny Han, To All the Boys I've Loved Before

9. "There are always suprises. Life may be inverterately grim and the suprises disproportionatley unpleasant, but it would hardly be wort living if there were no exceptions, no sunny days, no random acts of kindness." - T.C. Boyle, The Tortilla Curtain

10. "The marks humans leave are too often scars." - John Green, The Fault in Our Stars

11. "No man is an island." - Nick Hornby, About A Boy

12. "Embellish you flaws. They will turn into your assets." - Marie Lu, The Young Elites

13. "Maybe there isn't such a thing as fate. Maybe it's just the opportunities we're given, and what we do with them." - Marissa Meyer, Cress

14. "It's hard to like practical jokes when your whole life feels like one." - Rick Riordan, The Last Olympian

15. "Life is a book and there are a thousand pages I have not read yet." - Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Princess


Do you have any favorite book quotes?
Also, if you want to keep up with me, my reading and favorite book quotes, you can add me over on Goodreads!

If you liked this post and want to be updated on fresh content regularly, why not follow me on Bloglovin'?
You can find me on TwitterPinterest and Instagram as well!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This is such a good post idea! I adore the Harry Potter quote.
    Steph x
    mapetitefiche.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love writing these posts, it's so much fun! And the Harry Potter books contain so many funny and inspirational quotes I love, it's insane x

      Delete

Please let me know what you think!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig