Thursday, September 8, 2016

20 Things I Look Forward to in Fall

Isn't it crazy how we're already onto the middle of September? Time truly does fly - and now I feel like a complete granny for saying this, but it's true! Fall seems to creep up on us more and more every day, and even though the weather has been exceptionally great and it still feels like the peak of summer around here, the leaves are starting to turn colorful already.

I feel like I say this about all seasons, but I feel like fall might be my favorite. There's so many good things that come with fall that I look forward to all year long, and because I'm sure you reading this either love this time of the year as much as I do or a just curious to learn about the things I love, I decided to share some of the things I look forward to this fall with you!




1. Lighting candles in the evening.

2. The new semester - not necessarily because of classes because dude, that's too much effort after summer break, but because a new semester means new stationary!

3. Rainy days spent in bed with a good book.

4. Colder days so I can finally wear my favorite sweaters again.

5. Pumpkin spice lattes. I know, it sounds so basic, but I do actually like them quite a lot. I would've already had one if it wasn't still 30 degrees outside!

6. Actually, pretty much pumkin everything.

7. New seasons of all the TV shows. Except for Pretty Little Liars. I'm suffering.

8. Fall DIY projects.

9. Halloween.

10. Getting out all of my fairy lights again.

11. Family movie nights,

12. All of the leaves outside my bedroom window turning a million different colors. It's like watching a painting unfold.

13. Wearing my favorite pair of boots.

14. Scented candles.

15. Making up ideas for cute Christmas presents. Don't laugh, I'm that organized and think of those things months in advance.

16. Scarves. I bloody love snuggly scarves that are so huge they can also be used as blankets.

17. Jumping around in a pile of leaves because I'm really a four year old at heart.

18. Funfairs - so many pop up where I live around this time, it's a dream!

19. Bonfires with marshmallow and s'mores.

20. Spending more time with the people I love, the people who believe in me and make me a better person.


Is there something special you look forward to this fall?

If you liked this post and want to be updated on fresh content regularly, why not follow me on Bloglovin'?
You can find me on TwitterPinterest and Instagram as well!
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Awww I really love this blog post as I'm waiting for autumn and cold weather but it's so sunny here :( I want rainy days <3 autumn is my favourite season and it makes me so happy ! xx

    aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's still super hot here as well, so I'm really excited for the colder days to finally come! x

      Delete
  2. I love Autumn all the beautiful colours. I love scented candles too and I can't wait to go grab a pumpkin spiced latte from Starbucks!!
    www.misslaurenmorgan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scented candles are just the best, as are Pumpkin Spice Lattes! :)

      Delete
  3. I also love the autumn season although I wish that it was colder where I live! Last year I wrote a similar post. I think that autumn scented candles are the best :)

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to go check out your post later! Well, warmer fall days also have their perks :)

      Delete
  4. I love fall! I completely agree with pumpkin everything though! I love cooking savoury dishes with it too. Danielle xx

    missdanielle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to know there's fellow pumpkin lovers out there! No one in my family seems to like them all that much and I want to cook all the pumpkin dishes, haha. x

      Delete
  5. I'm totally pumped for the new season o Scandal. I don't like Pumpkin Spice Lattes....oops. :)

    S .x http://ramblingsofayoungprgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Life would be boring if we all liked the same things! I know loads of people who aren't fans of them, so you're not alone. :)

      Delete
  6. I love rainy days in bed when it's cold out, watching movies in bed is seriously one of my favourite things to do!

    www.thesundaymode.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. this post has got me super excited for those leaves to fall! love it!

    http://www.thoughts-talks-tea.com

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig