Wednesday, September 21, 2016

My Everyday Make Up

I love extravangant make up looks for nights out or special occasions, don't get me wrong, but on an average day, I can hardly be arsed to sit down at my vanity and do anything with my face at all. Because of that, I need a quick make up routine that I'll still be able to do when my eyes are still falling closed.

And as I'm sure I can't be the only one out there who presses snooze at least three times and is left with next to no time to make themselves look human during the morning, I thought I'd share my weekday make up routine with you guys - maybe you can let it inspire you!


After experiencing all kinds of problems with my skin ever since February, I've stopped wearing heavy base products like foundation altogether. On a normal day, all I need to even out my complexion is my MAC 'Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Powder' in 'Light Plus', which covers quite a lot of redness - and if there's any spots it can't take care of, I'll use the MAC 'Mineralize Concealer' in 'NW20'. For the deep blue circles under my eyes, Benefit's 'Erase Paste' in 'Light' is the best remedy as it covers them next to completely!
I'm one of those people who just cannot leave the house without doing their eyebrows - they would literally be non-exsistent if I did - so I use Essence's 'shape & shadows eye contouring palette' to fill them in and bring them into shape. Then I'll apply two coats of my beloved Too Faced 'Better Than Sex Mascara' - and that's my eyes done!

My lips tend to chap a lot, especially during the colder seasons, so lip balm is an absolute must. I've been loving the Burts' Bees lipbalm in 'Honey' lately, and it tastes just as lovely it feels on the lips!
I don't wear lipstick every single day, but I've been getting back into nude shades during the past few weeks - MAC's 'Velvet Teddy' is the perfect everyday shade as it's pretty subtle and goes with just about every look!


Do you wear a full-face make up on a daily basis, or do you like to keep it more casual?

If you liked this post and want to be updated on fresh content regularly, why not follow me on Bloglovin'?
You can find me on TwitterPinterest and Instagram as well!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig