Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Rimmel Rita Ora 60 Seconds Nail Polish | Beauty

I've said it before and I'll say it again - my habit of buying nail polishes whenever I go to the drugstore is probably not healthy, and I've managed to cut back on it - who says that new year's resolutions are worthless? - but sometimes, I stumble across a few shades that are just too great to simply ignore.

One of those is Rimmel's Rita Ora 60 Second Nail Polish in "breakfast in bed".



I've been looking for a few new nail polishes to try out this spring (and also summer) and this one just fits perfectly for me!


Breakfast in bed looks like a slightly muted, grey toned turquoise shade while it's still in the bottle, but appears a little brighter when you actually apply it to your nails.
It dries to what I would call a semi matte finish - certainly not what I had expected, to be honest, but it does make it look somewhat more chic.

Applying one coat of this might not provide enough coverage, so if you're aiming for a more vibrant finish, you'd definitely have to go for two coats.

Rimmel claims that this polish dries in "less than 60 seconds" and while I wouldn't swear by that, I do agree that this dries a hell lot quicker than most of my other ones do - which is great if you're a busy bee like me and don't have the time (or patience) to wait for twenty minutes until your nails are completely dry.

The longevity of this is pretty great for a drugstore product that is priced at 2,60€.
I've been wearing this nail polish for the past week and for some reason this shade only chipped on three out of my ten nails (while the other shade I own of this had almost completely worn of after two days - Rimmel, step up yorur game!)

There is a pretty big variety of shades available of this polish, some of which you can check out here.


In my opinion, this nailpolish is great value for money.
For only 2,60€, you get a product that keeps what it promises and stays on for a few days before seriously chipping.
If you're not into brighter shades, fear not, Rimmel's got your back - there's also a few nudes and dark shades,

What's your opinion on Rimmel's Rita Ora nail polishes?

Thank you so much for reading!



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Beautiful minty spring color!

    hushhush990.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig