Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Spring Fashion Wishlist

The sun is coming out, the days are getting warmer - spring is my favorite season to go out and do some damage while shopping!




1 This crop top just has something about it that makes me contemplate whether I should get it, even if the price tag is a bit bigger - especially for a poor student like me.
The cute little details make it look so interesting and fun!

2 To me, there is not better feeling than wearing skinny jeans. I own a lot of darker ones, but I feel like a pastel-ish light blue will be great for spring - and I've only ever had good experiences with Pimkie's jeans.

3 I've been loving peplumtops since last fall and I find the lace detailing of this particular one really chic - and you can never really go wrong with a black piece of clothing, trust me and my wardrobe.

4 I recently realized that I don't own a single denim jacket, so I made it my mission to get one this spring.
This one from H&M look pretty neat, and I feel like it'd be a good value for money.

5 As you may have realized, I'm starting to dash out the lighter colors in spring, so when I saw this skirt on ASOS, a million ways to style it popped into my head.
I also like that it's mid-lenght because it nicely hides my thighs, which I'm still not too comfortable with.

6 I have to admit that I already own two pairs of pilot sunglasses, but the shade of the actual glass looks so cute - I might have to give in and get another one.

7 Shoes are the part of my outfit I'm often the most adventurous with, and as I like light pastel colors, these are right up my street!
I feel like they would go perfectly with the skinny jeans I mentioned above.

8 I'm also really into jewelery right now, but while I like funky necklaces, I usually keep my bracelets simple. The knot in this one, however, adds a fancy twist.

9 I've wanted to get one of these bags for absolute ages and I think this one would go well with some boots and ripped jeans, so I am definitely going to get it the next time I go on a shopping spree.


What are some items that are on your wishlist this spring?

Thank you so much for reading!

* sponsored link, yet all opinions are my own.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Replies
    1. So do I! I was gonna grab it when I was downtown last Saturday but unfortunately, it was sold out x

      Delete

Please let me know what you think!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig