Sunday, March 1, 2015

February Favorites 2015

Hi everyone!

How is it March already?
Looking back at it now, the past month has been really stressful for me - exams, projects, and above all, moving out - but also pretty eventful - in a more than good way.

Let's have a look at what products I've been loving during February!


Urban Decay Naked Pallete (47.99€)

This has by far been my favorite product I've used last month.
If you've read my "What I got for my Sweet Sixteen" post, you might have seen that my friends got me all three of Urban Decay's Naked palletes.
This one particularly stood out to me.
It basically has all the shades you would ever need - there are pink toned shades. browns, golds, even a blue as well as a black shade - what more are you looking for in a pallete?
The staying power of these is insane, especially when used over one of Urban Decay's eyeshadow primers.
The Naked pallete has made it into my every day make up, and it seems like it isn't going to leave any time soon.


Avon Calming Effects Liquid Concealer (8,50€)

Finding a concealer (or foundation) that suits my extremely pale skin is really hard.
Even though this concealer is only available in two different shades - Fair, which I own; and Medium - it goes suprisingly well with my skin.
This gives medium coverage, it works wonders on my red spots and blemishes, and it pretty much stays there all day without budging or looking cakey.
Sadly, it doesn't really work on my dark circles - but it's still a product that has saved me during bad breakouts.


Givenchy Le Vernis nailpolish in "Rose Taffetas" (22,99€)

This, alongside the Naked palletes, was my friend's gift for my birthday.
Rose Taffetas is a gorgeous shiny dark pink.
I wore this nailpolish for an entire week and it only chipped a tiny bit on one of my nails, so this polish is actually worth it's rather hefty price tag.


Avon Extra Lasting lipstick in "Cappuccino" (7,99€)

For me, this is the perfect nude.
"Cappuccino" is a medium dark, creamy finish brown which seems to work great for me and doesn't wash me out.
I've been wearing this at least two or three days a week, which is one heck of a lot for someone who owns a good 30 lipsticks and tries to wear as many of them as possible.


Maybelline Great Lash mascara in "the blackest black" (7,99€)

I'm not going to go to in depth about this as I have a blog post on it here.
This a more lenghtening mascara which makes your lashes look really black and adds a bit of volume to them, and I've actually grown to love this product even more after I wrote my post on it.


Avon Parisian Chic Pocket Perfume (12€)

Now, I'm pretty concerned that it's not actually called "pocket perfume", but that's what I like to call it anyway because it's the perfect size for an on-the-go perfume.
This dosen't really fit into my collection of sweet scents.
It definitely has something sweet to it, it does smell of raspberries, but it also has some floral bits like the smell of roses, and a wodden smell of sandalwood - and even though this might sound strange, mixed together create the most fascinating scent ever.
If you ever come across this beaut, definitely give it a sniff!


So these were all the products that made my February a lot sweeter - there were some others which I wasn't sure whether I should include or not, stuff like books or general bits and bobs.

Tell me in the comments if you think those should make it into my March favorites!

Thank you so much for reading!




SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Completely with you on how is it March already! The Avon lipstick in Capuccino looks gorgeous, I much prefer a brown nude to pink - I think it suits all skin tones a lot better :)


    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do as well, I feel like pink toned nudes often looks rather weird and not at all natural on me! x

      Delete
  2. The Avon concealer looks good!

    Lydia // http://lxdia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the best one I've ever used! I'm probanly gonna review it on here soon :)

      Delete

Please let me know what you think!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig