Friday, June 3, 2016

The Device That Got Rid of My Acne for Good

Acne is a very unpleasant topic, especially if you've been dealing with it for a long period of time and not a single one of the products you've piled up over the years seems to work for your skin.

I've recently mentioned how much I've been struggling with my recent wave of breakouts when I talked about my favorite skin care range for problematic skin, but like most skin care products do when it comes to my skin, even those products have their limits.

However, I was pointed into the direction of a fairly new invention by a friend of my Mom's in early April - a device that is supposed to rid your skin of acne and work to prevent further breakouts.
I was more than sceptical about this, to say the least, but after testing it for two months, I can report that I'm officially acne-free - thanks to Face-Up!



The Czech company which developed the Face-Up devices claims it to employ magnetic fields and warmth to accelerate your body's metabolism, which means that it will at first make your spots grow at an immense speed, only for them to reduce in size after just a few days until they eventually disappear completely. Effects - as in, acne-free skin - are likely to show between the first 14 to 30 days after the first use.

Using the device is fairly easy.
After turning it on, its lower side (as shown in the photo above) will show a red, pulsing light. I usually let the device run for around five minutes before I start using it on my face so that it's already warm.
Then I touch the device to my face and move it in circular motions over an area of my face that shows spots or redness for 10 minutes. After those 10 minutes have passed, I move on to the next area.

Now, onto the actual effects my skin showed due to my usage of Face-Up!

It's definitely true that the skin gets worse before it gets better, While my face was already covered in pretty big spots, but within the first few days of using this, they turned into actual bumps. And I mean real big bumps that visbily stood out from my face. It was gross, to say the least.
Besides that, a lot of new spots started to emerge from their hiding place within the first week.

I knew that that was what's supposed to happen, but I couldn't help feeling discouraged.
However, after around two and a half weeks of usage, my skin started to clear up more and more. Smaller red patches were fading nicely, smaller spots were almost not noticeable - only the really big bumps took a little over three weeks to finally get gone.
What's really positive, though, is that none of the breakouts and other skin problems such as rashes and extremly dry skin have come back to haunt me - after using this amazing invention for just a little under two months, all that's left of an entire face that was once covered in spots are some little red spots of healing skin where the spots once were.


To summarize it - if you're suffering from acne and nothing seems to work for you, I'd wholeheartedly recommend this to you because it works insanely well.
Usage wise, it's feels really pleasant on the skin, besides the fact that it can get a little warm.
With a price tag of 179€, it's quite the investment, but in my eyes it's better to splurge on this device once as it gives you such great results than to buy products that don't work half as well.

Have you ever tried a device similar to this one?

If you liked this post and want to be updated on fresh content regularly, why not follow me on Bloglovin'?
You can find me on Twitter and Instagram as well!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig