Thursday, February 12, 2015

L'oréal Collection Exclusive Lipstick




Hi everyone!

As I was looking for a nude lipstick and saw Vikki raving about the L'oréal Collection Exclusive ones, I decided to pick one of them up.



As you can see, I went for the shade 'Eva's Nude' which is a slightly darker pink toned nude - the colour is suprisingly similar to my natural lip shade, which makes it look a little more subtle.




On my lips, the lipstick felt a little sticky after applying it, but that feeling only lasted for the first ten minutes or so.
After that, my lips felt rather mositurized, but the lipstick stayed in place without fading too badly for a good five hours before I had to re-apply it, even though I drank, ate and talked quite a lot.

After re-applying, the colour faded a lot quicker for some reason - more where the lips meet, staying in place elsewhere.

Nonetheless, I think this lipstick is quite good value for money - I spent 10€ on it.

It's a gorgeous, slightly shimmery nude that lasted me for a long time before losing the ability to stay on my lips later on in the day.

I'm probably going to purchase another shade of these lipsticks the next time I go shopping.

What's your opinion on L'oréal's lipsticks?
Comment below!

Thank you so much for reading!
Franzi. x

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. My lipstick wishlist has just got a little bit longer haha
    Great post x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, mine is endless already! Thank you so much :)

      Delete

Please let me know what you think!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig