Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water


Hi everyone!

Yes, I did it.
Just like about every single beauty blogger there is did.

I gave in to the hype and decided to see for myself whether Garnier's Micellar Cleansing Water really is the miracle everyone makes it out to be.

You are probably rolling your eyes at me by now - I know, I know. I'm fairly late to the party.
Let's just dive into it.


As you can see, I didn't pick up the one everyone else seems to have - the one with the red packaging - I got the cleansing water that is supposed to suit oily, uneven skin as I tend to break out quite a bit at the moment.


First of all - that bottle is huge. It is supposed to last for 200 uses, which I don't doubt it will.
I have been using it for almost two weeks now, and hardly any of the product is missing.

It has no trouble removing my foundation and concealer, and even my eye make up, which is usually so hard to take off that I'm left looking like a panda - stands no chance against this.
But the best thing about this prdocut is the way it leaves my skin feeling.

Oh my lord, let me tell you. I have been looking for a make up remover that doesn't leave my skin dry and irratated for years.

This beauty, however, leaves my skin feeling fresh and even hydrated - it doesn't make me break out, either, unlike most products that I have used on my incredibly sensitive skin.

Verdict:

For me, Garnier have landed an absolute hit with their Micellar Cleansing Water - it does its job incredibly well while doing some good for your skin in the process.
Whenever I run out of this - which shouldn't be too soon, judging by the size of it - I will definitely go out and purchase it again!


Have you picked up this product yet?
What miracle beauty buy have you stumbled upon lately?

Thank you so much for reading!



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. i've actually never tried something like this, might have to go look for it!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's seriously incredible, I myself would definitely go out of my way to get it!

      Delete

Please let me know what you think!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig