Sunday, June 14, 2015

My Everyday Make Up Bag | Beauty


I'm that person that is hardly at home. I'm almost always on the go, whether I'm at school, work or actually trying to keep up somewhat of a social life, I heavily depend on the stuff that I carry in my bag (which is a ton of stuff. Please tell me I'm not the only one who seems to carry around half of her belongings.)

As most females, I like to have some of my make up with me at all times, and as I'm really nosey and like to read these kinds of posts to get to see what everyone else wants to have with them, I decided to share my on-the-go essentials with you!


Make up wise, I'm trying to keep it simple at the moment as we've been experiencing a major heatwave in Germany lately, and having all of your make up shift down your face as time goes by is something I'd like to avoid at all costs - because I've been there, and it's not a good look. At all.

My Manhattan Wake Up Concealer in the shade '02 classic beige' works great with my skin now that I have a little bit of a tan going on, and I use it to touch up the area under my eyes up throughout the day - it has medium coverage and doesn't look cakey at all. As I usually don't carry my foundation with me, I also cover up my blemishes with this.

As you might know, I have oily/combination skin, which is already hard to handle on most days, but now that it's getting a lot warmer, I need to touch up my powder even more frequently. Because of that, my trusty Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, which I have an in depth review on here, has not left my handbag in weeks now, and it looks like that's not going to change for a while.

The heat and the fact that I'm sweating more than I'd like to has a similar effect on my eyeliner - after  a few hours, next to nothing of the feline flick that took me what felt like half an hour to perfect will be left on my lids, and I'll have to crack out my Maybelline 36h Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner to take care of the panda eyes I'm developing.

During both spring and summer, I like to add a healthy glow to my rather pale skin - because y'know, even if I'm tan, I still look ill compared to everyone around me, so I like having my Max Factor Creme Puff Blush in 'Nude Mauve' handy.

My lip products vary from day to day, and most of the time I'll end up throwing in three or four different ones, 'cause you know, just in case. Yesterday, the Kiko Velvet Mat Lipstick in '602 Natural Rose', a gorgeous dark pink, which you can learn more about here, was making an appearance.


Usually I'll also carry a pocket mirror and some sort of make up brush with me as well, which is the Avon Blush Brush on most days, because you know me, I'm literally just too lazy to make the effort to cram my pretty large powder brush into my fairly small make up bag.

And finally, the two things that I would be totally lost without - hand cream and hand sanitizier. Oh who I adore thee. I have really dry, chapped hands, so I'll put on my I love... Body Milk in Raspberry, which I own a oh-so-convenient travel size of, on every other hour. And, as I'm out and about a lot - and so are a lot of other people - I will sometimes feel the need to use the Bath and Body Work PocketBac in 'Cozy Vanilla Cream' in order to get rid of all the nasty dirt that I might've touched.


What is are your handbag essentials?




SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Rimmel Stay Matte is my savior! The rest of my makeup holds up all day, but my face gets super shiny!
    Shaguna
    gold&hearts

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig