Friday, June 5, 2015

No Spending June | Beauty


If you are no stranger to my blog, you will know two things about me - one, I am in love with all things make up; and two, willpower is not one of my greatest qualities.

A few days ago, I had to realize that I'm soon going to run out of storage for my make up - someone who doesn't share my obsession hobby might wonder who it could come that far.

I'm guilty of buying a bunch of products and using them regulary, until, well, I read a few blog posts that feature some really pretty pictures of shiny products, and before I know it I'm in a shop, holding them in my hand while I wait in line for check-out.
I know this is not exactly healthy, you don't need to remind me. Why am I this way.

Being a student who lives in their own place, you can imagine my budget is kind of tight-knit anyways, even though I do work two jobs, so my bad shopping habbit is doing a lot of unecessary damage as I'm sure I could easily avoid spending a huge amount of money if I really wanted to.

After I read Ana's post on how she decided to try and not spend a single penny on beauty products all throughout June, I decided to pluck up the courage and join her on her journey, and believe me, it's going to be an interesting one.

But in all honesty, all the unused and unloved products that are starting to fall out of the cupboards they're stored in once I open them are way too precious to just let them go to waste - and I need to start saving up some money anyways - why is a story for another post - so why not do it now?

I hope I'll get to re-discover some of my past loves along the way so I can share them with you guys because I'm pretty sure that there are some serious gems hiding in those huge piles between my six eyeshadow palettes, ten mascaras and all the other stuff that I'm not sure how it all ended up there, but it somehow did.

Now I've made it my misson to use them all.
Are you in?



SHARE:

1 comment

Please let me know what you think!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig