Sunday, June 7, 2015

Summer Beauty Wishlist | Beauty

I love summer - the days get longer, the water gets warmer, my hair gets lighter - basically, my life gets a whole lot better, especially as I'll be off school once the end of July comes around.

With summer comes a new season, and with a new season comes a completely new wishlist of mine.
Now, if you've read my most recent post, you will know that alongside some other bloggers, I have decided to not spend a single penny on beauty products this month - but a girl can still dream, especially as all of the products that have made it on my wishlist are so damn dreamy.
Seriously, some of them are prettier than me.



1. Nars Satin Lip Pencil in "Biscayne Park" (23,39€)

This may be shocking coming from a beauty blogger, but I actually don't own a single Nars product, even though I keep stumbling across rave reviews on them.
What stood out to me, besides their infamous blushes, are their lip pencils.
This one in "Biscayne Park" is a pink toned nude, which is the perfect summer nude for me and nothing like the shades I own.

2. Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette (27,99€)

If this wasn't so ridiculously expensive, I would already own it. But obviously, I don't, as I'm a more or less broke student who'd have to live off toast for two weeks to be able to afford this.
Alright, serious talk. I feel like this might be the first time I'd use all of the shades in an eyeshadow palette (except the black one, obvs, as that is more than just out of my comfort zone) as they're all neutral shades, which I'm enjoying a lot at the moment.
I own all of the Naked palettes so I know that the quality of these shadows shouldn't let me down.

3. MAC Satin Lipstick in "Cherish" (20€)

There might be a slight pattern going on amongst a lot of my lipsticks - the satin finish. It's the perfect middle between too creamy and a matte, which is harsh and unforgiving on my lips. It's basically a more creamy version of a matte. It's wonderful.
It's also no secret that I have a thing for MAC lipsticks, and I feel like "Cherish", which is a light nude brown, would fit into my collection perfectly.

4. Kiko Tri-Bal Soul Baked Blush in "Deluxe Coral" (14,90€)

Blush is a beauty product that I treat with caution as I have very fair skin - if I don't watch out, blush will make me look like I ran up some stairs and my face went bright pink.
However, I've swatched this particular blush in store before, and it's perfect for me.
There are three shades that you could use on their own - a light pink, which works as more of a highlight, a light orange and a darker pink - or you could swirl your brush around to combine them, so you could create several looks with one product, which I find very practical.

5. Rimmel Good To Glow Highlighter in "Notting Hill Glow" (7,04€)

During summer, I don't use highlighters as frequently as I would during colder seasons, simply because I feel like I'll look like a sparkly vampire in the sunlight.
I was still very intrigued when an increasing number of reviews of this product were appearing on my Bloglovin' feed, and as it's price isn't all to high, I'd be happy to try this once my spending ban's over.

6. Soap & Glory Hand Food (9,99€)

One of the most raved about hand creams of all time, if not the most raved about.
I have really dry, chapped hands so I'd love to try this miracle product out and see if it'll end up doing anything for the issues I have with my hands.

7. Dolce & Gabbana Floral Drops EDT (103€)

In my opinion, a woman can never have too many perfumes.
Going along with that, I've recently discovered this parfume when I was downtown and I instantly fell in love with it.
Just as my beloved Daisy Dream, Floral Drops is, as the name suggests, a flowery scent, which I never used to like, but apparently that's becoming my thing now as I haven't been wearing anything but floral scents over the past few months.
Let's just ignore the price tag, shall we.

8. Lush Mask Of Magnaminty (7,95€)

As I'm about to run out of my beloved Cupcake mask, I've looked into what other masks Lush has to offer and discovered this one.
The "Mask Of Magnaminty" is a deep cleansing mask that will rid your pores of all the dirt that is in them and remove your dead skin cells, leaving your face feeling fresh and renewed,

9. Biotherm Aquasource Total Eye Revitalizer (29,99€)

I got a freeby of this product in a magazine a while back, and it worked wonders on my dark circles, which are a serious issue for me. Think lilacy blue. They'll look like that, even if I get ten hours of sleep.
Can you believe that this discovery changed everything for me?
After application, this instantly cooled the under-eye area and after a few uses, my dark circles seemed a lot lighter and the skin itself a lot softer, so I'm keen on getting my hands on this.


Looking back at it now, I think it was a good idea to actively try to not spend any money on my favorite guilty pleasure this month as I'll have enough time to save up for some of these treasures - if I do end up getting some of the items I included, I will make sure to update you guys!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I got the Naked Basics palette for my roommate and I love it! The matte is perfect to deal with oily eyelids during the summer!
    Shaguna
    gold&hearts

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig