Sunday, November 13, 2016

Update: Why I Might Disappear

It's that time of the year again - or well, that time of the semester - where I might just disappear on you guys without any comment, so to avoid pulling one hell of a hiatus like I did at end of last year, I thought I'd fill you guys in on how crazy my life is about to get.







My final exams for the semester are about to start. Sounds pretty anti-climatic, huh?
Well, final exams are pure stress to me. I have to take 10 of them in the space of five weeks, and with all different kinds of classes such as Maths, Biology and Latin, there's a lot of studying to be done for them, and all of that studying has to happen after school.
Now, I have days on which my classes last from 8am up to 5.30pm, so you can imagine how long my study sessions take. They often last well into the night.

The problem is that finals aren't the only thing I'll have to deal with. As most of my teachers don't care about the fact that we have finals going on, I'll also be taking quizzes and tests in the meantime, put together a portfolio as well as work.
It's going to be one hell of a ride, y'all.

Now, I've undergone this procedure twice before, with very different outcomes for my blog.
During the last winter semester, I just dropped all of the work I was putting into my blog because I was so overwhelmed with all the workload I was being showered with. However, I managed to post pretty frequently during the final exams for my summer semester through some miracle.


What I'm trying to say here is that I'm not one hundred percent sure how all the work that's awaiting me is going to affect my blog, but it has hardly begun and I'm already feeling super stressed and getting too little sleep. I'm not trying to complain to you guys by any means, I know that other people have schedules that make mine look grand, but I'm just not sure if I can make everything work as far as sleep deprivation, time and anxiety go.

I just wanted to inform you guys about the situation I'll be stuck in until a few days before Christmas Eve because I love creating new, fresh content for you and I'd feel horrible if I just started publishing less and less posts or disappeared on you altogether.

I'll try my hardest to put up at least one post per week, which seems so little when I usually aim for three a week, but it's what I will definitely be able to manage.
I hope you guys understand. The next two months will be hard for me because I love writing so much, and I love getting your feedback and knowing that I make you laugh even more.
I also promise I'll try and be better at replying to comments - I read them all, but hardly ever find the time to get back to you guys!

Until then, I hope you'll all have an amazing time!


If you liked this post and want to be updated on fresh content regularly, why not follow me on Bloglovin'? You can find me on TwitterPinterest and Instagram as well!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig