Sunday, November 27, 2016

20 Thoughts I Have in an Exam

Yes, it's me. I'm still alive and kicking it - barely, but still. I haven't fallen off the face of the earth or given up on my blog - I don't think I could ever do that - no, I'm currently taking my final exams for the semester, like I explained in my recent update post.

Exam season is something wonderful. I spend so much time at school that I could basically bring a blanket and pillow and just move in there already, because I hardly get to come home anyways. When I'm home once in a while, I'm basically glued to my desk, trying my hardest to prepare for my exams.
However, if you have taken your fair share of exams yourself, you will know that one can only prepare so much and taking the exam is a whole other issue.

Now that I have already taken two out of my nine exams, I had the idea to share some of the funniest, dumbest and desperate thoughts I have had during exams - maybe we can laugh about them together to distract ourselves from the workload piling up on our desks.






1. *looking at first question* I am so screwed.

2. Isn't it funny how teachers always manage to find a way to incorporate questions on issues we never discussed in class?

3. Why did I even bother to study?

4. This is so easy, I must be doing something wrong.

5. When someone asks for another sheet of paper: How in the name of Jesus are you writing so much when I can only produce three sentences?

6. I already coughed twice during the past few minutes. I can't afford to caugh another time. The teacher will think I'm trying to communicate with someone in here.

7. I wish I could read people's minds. I'd love to know what everyone else is thinking right now.

8. I'm not entirely sure what answer you want to this question so I'm just going to include everything I know about this topic in order to get at least some credits.

9. *super obnoxious song I haven't listend to in years suddenly playing in my head*

10. How much do I truly need my A-Levels?

11. I'm just going to try and estimate how many credits I'm going to get so I'm not too shocked when I get this damn exam back.

12. If whoever keeps clicking their pen doesn't stop immediately, I'm going to riot.

13. When people leave early: You're either really smart or really stupid and I don't even want to know which one is true.

14. In a multiple choice test: The answer has been B for two questions in a row now, surely B won't be right for the next one.

15. I must be in the wrong classroom.

16. It would be really unacceptable to just burst into laughter right now, huh?

17. If the person sitting next to me copies my beautifully written answer, I will literally shred their sheet.

18. I'm either a total genius or making a right fool out of myself right now.

19. *checks sheet after answering every question* *finds huge mistake two minutes before exam ends* Why am I this way.

20. I literally cannot wait to get home and go to bed.



If you have ever had a random thought that could make me or others laugh, plese let me know in the comments!




SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Haha! This was funny and relieving for me, finals are coming up quickly :( Good luck to you on the rest of yours!

    Rae // http://www.raechic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me laugh so hard. I can totally relate to when I was taking exams.

    S .x http://ramblingsofayoungprgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, this is so accurate. It's been a while since I've written an exam but this definitely sounds familiar. I'd like to add "Nooo, don't cry, don't cry, you'll get through this." and "If they find my cheat sheet, I'm screwed." I'm actually glad not to write exams anymore. Stay strong honey, you got this and I'm sure you're gonna do great.

    xx Hailey - www.haileyjaderyan.com // www.haileyjaderyan.com/Haileyjaderyan

    ReplyDelete
  4. So accurate! And hilarious too! I love finding other student bloggers. It makes me feel a lot less alone with the stress of school. Hope your exams went well!

    Alisha | http://www.alishaspinkdaisies.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very accurate and so funny! xo

    emsirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all so true! Gosh I remember when I was doing my finals back in upper secondary school :D my head literally went through all this and somehow I still survived :D

    ♥ Jasmin N | Little Things With Jassy

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig