Monday, November 7, 2016

Christmas Wishlist - 2016 Edition

It's November and you all know what this means - it's officially socially acceptable to use the c-word. Christmas.
Yes, I'm one of those people who start listening to Christmas music and eating Christmas sweets pretty much on the first of November, and I'm always itching to get out all my Christmas decorations once Halloween is over. And what would make such an exitable person like me happier than writing their Christmas wishlist?

As I enjoyed writing my Christmas wishlist even more than I usually do this year as there's so many exciting things on it, I wanted to share it with you. I feel like I'm giving you a really deep look into my personality by doing this because I don't think any of you would have expected most of the things on it - so this shall be fun!


1. Simply Straight Hairbrush 

I don't have terribly curly hair, it's pretty straight on top but tends to become wavy at the bottoms, which can be super annoying - because of that, I was over the moon when I was introduced to this straightening hairbrush by my Mom!

It basically acts as a straightening iron but is used just like your normal hairbrush, which is extremly practical as you'll only have to brush through your hair more slower than you normally would and, by doing this, straighten it in the process! It also uses a lot lower temperatures which will be a lot healthier for my hair compared to my straigthening iron.


2. MAC Lipstick in 'Plum Dandy'

You can never have too many lipsticks, especially if they're by MAC. I love their lippies so much that they can you can pretty much always find one of them on my wishlists.
Plum Dandy is a shade that I discovered randomly by swatching lipsticks in store, and I instantly fell in love with it - it's a red/purple-ish shade that shimmers a tiny bit - perfect for the winter season, am I right?


3. Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer (3DS)

I'm super obsessed with Animal Crossing. Yup, I finally said it. I've loved this series ever since I was a little kid and it's been a companion of mine ever since, so I've been dying to try out the newest installment for the 3DS, which is called Happy Home Designer. 
The main thing about the game is that you get decorate and plan all of the characters' houses - which might probably sound extremly boring to most of you, but for the Animal Crossing and interior design lover in me, this is heaven.


4. Jemma's Girly Sticker Pack

In case you didn't know, Jemma sells the most adorable stickers ever in her Etsy shop. If I could, I would literally get all of the packs right here and now, but if I had to pick one to wish for, I'd definitely get the girly sticker pack - it's too die for.


5. Instax Mini 8 Camera

I've watched so many people treat themselve to these cameras during the past year or two, and I'm always so jealous when I see their cute polaroid photos. I want one. So badly. 
Imagine all the things you could do with the polaroids, like photo albums and various wall decorations. 


6. The Sims 4 - City Living (PC)

When I'm not playing Animal Crossing, I'm most likely playing The Sims. Much like my other favorite series, it's been a constant in my life pretty much ever since I was allowed to play games on the computer, and it's most definitely my all-time favorite past time and favorite way to procastinate all my responsibilities.
City Living is the newest expansion pack for The Sims 4, so to satisfy my inner nerd, this had to make the wishlist.


7. "The Name if the Rose" by Umberto Eco

Now, I know that this book is over a decade old and considered to be a classic by many, so why the hell haven't I read it yet? I really don't know.
But ever since my Latin teacher, who is into books at least as much as I am, told me about it and tried to pitch it to me, I've been super curious about it.

All I know about the plot is that it's set in a monastery, that someone is murdered in said monastery and that one of the monks tries to solve the murder mystery - but I'm hooked already.


8. Chanel Coco Mademoiselle EdT

Oh my life. Besides Marc Jacob's Daisy Dream, this is my all-time favorite perfume, even if I have never owned it myself. I remember my mother wearing it when I was little, and I'm actually upset that she doesn't wear it anymore because then I'd get to smell it more often.
It's has both citrusy and floral notes to it, which is basically everything I look for in a perfume. If only it wasn't this expensive. Well, a girl can hope, right?


9. "Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy" by Cassandra Clare

I've talked about my undying love for Cassandra Clare's writing on my blog several times, and as I love and devour her books, it's also a tradition for me to put her books onto any wishlist of mine.
This one is a collection of short stories centered around the characters from her The Mortal Instruments series (if you've never heard of it - read the books, watch the show, love it.) and is actually co-written by a lot of different authors.


Is there anything special you're wishing for this year?

If you liked this post and want to be updated on fresh content regularly, why not follow me on Bloglovin'? You can find me on TwitterPinterest and Instagram as well!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Nice post! I love Animal Crossing too and I forgot there was a new one coming out. I don't know will I get it though as it is completely different to the others in the series but I can ask you when you get it.
    Róisín
    totallyro.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read The Name of The Rose a few times in high school and I loved it! It's one of those books where you need to re-read it to fully grasp it but it's beautifully written.

    Diana
    coffeetalkwithdee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My awesome little brother just gave me the camera for my birthday and I love it. You've picked so many good choices though! I'm excited to see which ones you get! X

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig