Saturday, October 29, 2016

Homeware Wishlist: Autumn/Winter Edition

I don't know about you, but ever since I moved into my own apartment, I've been obsessed with homeware. I literally cannot walk past a store's homeware department without looking for new pieces to decorate my apartment with - you can never have too many candles, prints or pillows, right?

But do you know what's even better than going shopping for new decor? Shopping for it online. You can check out so many stores at once and order all of the products you desire without having to carry all the heavy things home. It's a win-win situation, right?
As I've been eyeing up all kinds of dreamy pieces lately, I decided to share them with you guys!


1. Framed artwork (24,95€)

For some reason, I really, really like this artwork, even though I can't quite put my finger on why I do. It's rather simple but still catches the eye, and as the walls in my bedroom are a light blue, this would go perfectly with them!

2. Chocolate print (3,99€)

I feel like this print was made for me. Well, I actually don't eat chocolate that often, but when I do, I devour it. Nothing beats a good bar of Milka or Kinder chocolate - and those are always there for me when I need them. They'd never leave me. I need this print to celebrate my relationship with chocolate. Now.

3. Brilliant Cushion (14,99€)

So I have this thing for cushions/pillows. Whenever I find a cute or unique one, I get it. And because I can never throw things out, I've accumulated quite the collection.
However, I don't have anything like this cushion. It's covered in sparkly sequins and because its grey, it would go well with my light grey sofa. That's a good enough reason to get it, right?


I don't have a polaroid camera yet, but I'm thinking about asking for one for either Christmas or my eighteenth birthday because I love the look of polaroids.
This would be perfect for displaying your favorite photos, so whenever I'll have taken some, I will need to get this!

5. Cacti tealights (12€)

I love candles, and I love plants, especially miniature ones - so what could be better than plant shaped candles? These adorable cacti tealights look so neat, it would actually hurt me to burn them, so I'd probably just use them as decoration on my windowsill.

6. Yankee Candle in 'Fireside Treats' (29,90€)

For a candle lover like me, Yankee Candles are heavenly. I got the "Christmas Cookies" one last year, and I've already started burning it even though Christmas is still two months away because I love the scent and how it fills my entire apartment so much.
I'd love to get another one that isn't Christmas

7. Sheepskin Rug (49,99€)

When I came across this rug downtown, I instantly fell in love with it. It doesn't only look pretty, it's so incredibly soft! I also don't have a single rug in my entire apartment, so this is basically a staple I'm missing, right?

8. Scratch Map (32€)

I travelled a lot this year and now that the travel bug has truly bit me, I'd love to have a scratch world map like this one to track all the places I have already visited - if only they were a little cheaper. This will probably be a nice extra when I've got all my necessities covered.

9. Zoella Pottering Around Decorative Storage Pots (~11€)

These are the most adorable pots I've ever seen! They come in copper and marble and can be used for storage or even for tiny plants - and I want like ten of them. Pretty please?


Have you recently come across a decor item you really want? Tell me about it in the comments!
If you liked this post and want to be updated on fresh content regularly, why not follow me on Bloglovin'? You can find me on TwitterPinterest and Instagram as well!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love all of your picks! Those cactus candles are so cute! :)

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear :) what a lovely wishlist ! I love Yankee Candles, especially during autumn/winter. Soo good. Have a wonderful weekend xx

    aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything has its value. Thanks for sharing this informative information with us. GOOD works! additivi lavastoviglie

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig