Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter Lunch Outfit | Fashion




Happy Easter y'all!

To me, Easter is a very important holiday.
Not only because of all the chocolate I get to eat - even though that's pretty damn awesome - or because I'm a Christian and Easter is technically the biggest holiday for us.

I love Easter because I get to spend a lot of time with my family, and because both my parents and me work a lot the time we get over this holiday feels incredibly precious.

My family went out for lunch, as we always do on Easter Sunday. We usually take it upon us and drive to a village about thirty minutes outside of our city because the scenery there is seriously beautiful, the food is great - I feel like I ate my body weight in fries - and it just feels a lot more peaceful than a big town ever could.

While most of my closet consists of black, white and grey pieces, now that the warmer seasons roll around I'm trying to inject some color into my outfits, so I chose this gorgeous pastel yellow top I got from Pimkie earlier this year.

I then based the rest of my outfit around that key item, chosing black pants and shoes to go with it.
And, because even if it seems like the sun was shining when we took the pictures,it was actually freaking freezing - I grabbed this magnuun jacket I picked up from their summer collection last year - isn't the flower detailing gorgeous?

Jacket - manguun (old) | Top - Pimkie 15,99€ | Treggins - Street One 39,95€ | Shoes - Tom Tailor 29,99€ | Necklace - Macy's 29.37€ (only similar)

How did you spent your Easter holidays?

Thank you so much for reading!


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. The top looks so cute, I love the details on it :)

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top is gorgeous! So pretty and such a nice colour for Easter :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I found it to be the perfect color for that holiday. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig