Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Holiday Outfit | Fashion






Hi y'all, how have you been?
I wanted to share one of my all time favorite outfits with you today as I finally had the chance to have some photos taken while we were on holiday. But not too many, because we have souvenirs to buy and sights to see. Cheers Mom.

I decided to wear this when I explored Freiburg, a city in the very South of Germany , with my family as it's super comfortable yet still still looks somewhat casual chic - all based around that flippin' gorgeous shirt that I picked up while in Berlin.
 Shoutout to my friends who encouraged me to buy it when I felt unsure and kind of self-conscious about wearing this in public at first, because now it's become one of my favorite items in my wardrobe. You guys seriously rock.

It was the first warm day after a few really rainy, stormy days, so we got to enjoy the sun, which you tend to get a lot of in Freiburg, to the fullest.
The city is unbelievably beautiful. I'm not a sucker for architecture by any means, which my art teacher will happily confirm, but the buildings in the downtown area are stunning.
You will also find all kinds of stores there, which I had so much fun checking out.
The people there were really funny and kind, which is rather different from the people I tend to come across in my hometown.

Altogether, it was one of the nicest days I had this summer - I'm still not okay with the fact that it's technically already over, nope - and I really want to visit that place again one day to slurp lattes in a nice cafe, browse through the stores!


TOP - Gina Tricot  | SHORTS - Forever 21 | SHOES - similar  | SUNGLASSES - Avon

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig