Sunday, January 8, 2017

28 Things I Want to Do in 2017

Happy new year you guys!

As I already mentioned at the beginning of last year, I'm not someone for new year's resolutions. I used to make them, and then failed to keep them most of the time, which was so frustrating.
Due of that, I've stopped making the "usual" new years resolutions - "I'm going to get into running this year!' "I'll eat less junk food!" "I'm going to lose weight!" and the like - and create either mantras or set small goals for myself that I'm more likely to achieve - because I don't believe in the whole "new year, new me!" thing, I want to become a better version of myself for each year!

I've made a list of all the things I want to do in 2017 and, because I'm nosey and always read these posts and thought you might want to have a nosey as well, I decided to share them with you!
Bonus feature for people who read this later on in the year - every time I do one of these things, I'll put them in bold to keep track of my achievements!






Things I want to do in 2017:

1. Graduate.
2. Go vegeterian - or even vegan - for at least a month.
3. Read 50 books.
4. Buy a nice pair of heels just to treat myself.
5. Treat my Mom to a visit to Rome and make her life-long wish come true.
6. Start writing my book - I actually have the story and characters all planned out in my head, I just have so much to do that I don't know when and how to start!
7. Go on vacation with my gal pals.
8.  Make more phone calls. 
9. Initiate more conversations.
10. Donate most of my hair to charity.
11. Give blood at a blood drive.
12. Get a tattoo.
13. Get my ears pierced for the second time.
14. Maybe swear a little less. Just maybe.
15. Start learning a new language.
16. Visit my family in Poland.
17. Vote.
18. Learn how to drive.
19. Clean out my closet. Seriously, I still own some shirts I wore when I was 13.
20. Learn more recipes.
21. Bake more.
22. Get back into blogging - last semester really kicked my butt!
23. Spend more time with my family.
24. Hug more.
25. Do something good for someone I don't know.
26. Sing in public again - I used to feature in musicals and now I'm too afraid to sing in front of anyone.
27. Pull an all-nighter.
28. Take part in a flashmob.


Have you set yourself any goals for the new year?





SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Awesome post! I love how you have a do to list sort of thing instead of resolutions. One of my goals this year is to do my driving test as I have been learning to drive for the past month. I don't know will I pass it first time but I hope to.
    Róisín
    totallyro.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig