Friday, May 13, 2016

Beach Wear Haul

This summer, I'm going to do something I've never done before - I'm going to go to the beach!
Yep, I've never been to the beach before and for some reason, everyone always makes it out to be as if I'm some uncultured ape because of that. It's just that my parent's either didn't get off work long enough for us to fly to a far away country, or that we didn't have enough money. 

But this year, my parents decided to treat us all and booked a holiday to Tenerife in August, and I'm beyond excited to go there!
Just thinking about relaxing at the beach for hours or exploring the island makes me feel all giddy and warm inside.

And because I'm going to spend two weeks at the beach this summer, I decided to buy a few beach and swim wear clothes in a bulk - I'm sure there's more to come leading up to my holiday, but as I'm so in love with everything I bought that I wanted to share it with you!


Everything I've bought is from C&A - the store's a bit of a hit and miss for me, I either find nothing I like in there at all or stumble upon beautiful pieces galore, like I did this time!

As for bikini's, I actually didn't get my absolute favorite one - it was the same model as the peach colored one, but in a very bright red. It was gorgeous, but only available in cup sizes that were twice as big as what I would've needed. Dang.
I didn't accept defeat, though - as I already mentioned, I picked up the same bikini in a different color. The peach one is very cute as well and looks flattering one me even though I'm still very pale - I can imagine it'll look amazing once I've tanned.
This one's top was 9€, the bottoms were 7€ - and they don't feel cheap at all, they're actually so soft on the skin!

The violet bikini is a right gem as well - this one has straps that tie around the neck, which add a nice touch and should stop waves from trying to rip my top off me. The bottoms are pretty standart and don't have any cute details like the peach one does with it's straps at the sides, but they fit very well, which is great for someone like me who never finds any bottoms that fit perfectly.
 This one's top was 12€, the bottoms were 9€ - only slightly pricier than the peach one and still very affordable!

Next off I have an accessory I've been wanting to buy for a few summers now, but I was always too timid to actually wear one of these out - and why would you wear a big sun hat in Germany anyways?
However, my upcoming holiday was reason enough for me to invest 9€ into this big white sun hat - and not only does it look absolutely adorable, it will also help shield my head and face from the beaming sun so I'll hopefully avoid any bad sunburns this year!

And last but not least, this adorbale black and white patterned beach dress, which was the priciest item at 15€.
 It's very see-through, but as I intend to wear this over my swim wear when heading to the beach or to the pool it's the perfect thing to cover me up a little so I don't feel completely naked.


Now I want to know about you - have you bought any new swim or beach wear pieces yet?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig