Wednesday, August 12, 2015

How Much Is My Face Worth? | Beauty

I don't consider myself someone who splurges on high-end make up all too much because most of the time, I'm either really short on funds or put myself on some kind of spending ban to save money, but as every make up addict, I sometimes slip up and end up buying enough products to last me for what feels like a lifetime.

Having a decent sized collection of beauty bits makes it kind of hard to keep track of how much I really spent on it all over the years, so when I saw the lovely Lizzie do a post on her blog in which she tried to find out how much all the products she wears on a daily basis are worth in total, I thought it would be a fun idea to do that myself!


Base




1. Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in 'Light Porcelain' 12.95€

2. Benefit Erase Paste in 'Light' 29€

3. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 'Transparent' 5.75€

4. Max Factor Creme Puff Blush in 'Nude Mauve' 8.49€

5. Essence So Glow! Cream To Powder Highlighter in 'Bright Up Your Life' 2.79€


Eyes




1. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in 'Eden' 23.05€ (full size)


3. Maybelline Lasting Drama 36h Gel Liner in 'Black Shock' 11.85€

4. Avon Super Shock Mascara 9€


Lips




1. Eos Lipbalm in 'Vanilla Mint' 5,99€

2. PS... Love Lipliner in 'Nude' 1,50€

3. MAC Lipstick in 'Kinda Sexy' 20€

-----

So, in total, my face is worth 171.17€!

Woah, I really didn't expect it to be this much - it looks like such a huge sum of money!
If you think about it, it's insane how much money goes into something that I kind of just take for granted - and these are only the products that I wear on an average day - I don't even want to know how much more I invested into the products that are lying around in my drawers.

My Mom would probably slap my wrist if she ever saw this, so let's pray she never will!

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This is an amazing idea for a post and definitely surprising results! I may have to steal this for my own blog haha
    Cat | Percy & Prunella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? It's quite a nice twist for a everyday make up look or 'what's in my make up bag'. :)
      Well, if you ever do, I'd definitely check it out. x

      Delete

Please let me know what you think!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig