Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Five To Follow | Lifestyle

[source]

Other people sit down at the breakfast table with the newspaper, I sit down to munch my cereal while I go through my bloglovin' feed, checking out all the new blog posts that had gone live while I was asleep. As you do.

I follow quite a large amount of blogs that cover all kinds of different topics, like beauty, lifestyle, travel, fashion - the list goes on. But amongst that number, there's always a few which stand out to me.

And because I stumbled upon some of them through a post very similar to this one, I decided to share my five favorite blogs with you because y'know, you might want to check them out for a laugh or some inspiration.


1. Hannah Gale

Hannah Gale, better know as the queen of lists, writes a blog that, in my opinion, every woman in her late teens/twenties should read at least once.
I always go to her when I'm looking for a read that'll make me laugh and feel better - most of the times it's her lists that'll have me cracking up.
Besides those, Hannah also blogs about her daily life, as well as fashion, travel and beauty.
Hannah is someone you will instantly relate to. She has an incredible personality which shines through in every single one of her posts.

If you're looking for a blogger with a strong personality and great writing skills, Hannah is your girl!

2. jasminehardingmakeup

Now, Jasmine's blog is my destination for all things beauty related. She posts once every single day, providing you with reviews, make up looks and tips.
The work and effort that goes into her blog definitely shows, and I can only imagine how hard she really works on it.
The one thing that I'm seriously envious of is her photography - the pictures Jasmine uses on her blog are clear and glossy, looking like they could be featured in magazines.

For someone who's into all things beauty and looking to widen their horizont, Jasmine's blog definitely is a must read.

3. Chocochic

I hardly follow any fashion blogs, but Steph's was just too good to pass up.
Her style is right up my alley and I love ooh-ing and aah-ing at all the amazing outfits she puts together and adding new pieces to my wishlist.
But Steph doesn't only blog about fashion, she also does "Tip Tuesdays" on which she offers various tips and tricks regarding blogging and how to improve your blog, which I, beeing a newer blogger, found really helpful.

For people who love fashion or for new bloggers, this Steph's blog is a great one to check out!

4. gh0stparties

Kate's blog is the all-rounder of the bunch. Whatever you're looking for - beauty, lifestyle, travel, interior - she has it all.
Besides her content, I love her blog's clean, easy to use design as well as her outstanding photography. Her blog, even more than the other one's I mentioned, could pass as a magazine.
She even has a section on her blog where she recommends her best make up, skin care and hair care bits.

If you're a little lazy and like blogs that cover all of your interests and needs, this might be the place of your dreams.

5. SarahAnne

Sarah's a special one for me, because just like me, she also is a teenager! I love reading about life from the view of someone who's my age and I feel like I can relate to her a lot.
Sarah's blog revolves around all things beauty, fashion and lifestyle - all written in a way that makes her sound a lot older than she's actually is - you'd never guess that she's just sixteen if it wasn't stated in her sidebar!

If you're mainly following blogs that are written by women in their twenties or thirties, you should give her blog a go. It might be refreshing to read about similar topics from the perspective of someone a lot younger.

Who are your favorite bloggers?

Bloglovin' | Instagram | Twitter
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig