Sunday, March 29, 2015

March Favorites | Beauty

Alright, is it just me or is has this year literally flown past so far?
Three months of it have already passed, and I feel like I got nothing done - okay, that's a lie. I've been in the process of moving out for months now.

Anyways, March has been a month filled with new products and redicovered past loves and I'm here to introduce you to them.


Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette (47,99€)

While the first Naked palette had its moment for me in February, this month I've been all about the metallic shades the Naked 2 has to offer!
The pigmentation and staying-power of these are insane, but you've probably already heard that from at least twenty other bloggers, am I right?
This palette includes three matte shades as well as nine shimmer shades, it's got some rose tones ones, some gold toned ones, metallic shades - basically, no matter what shade you're feeling, this will probably have something for you.
The shades that I've used the most from this were Bootycall, Chopper, Suspect, Verve and YDK.

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder (3,30€)

This has probably been my biggest essential of the month, not a day passed where I didn't pop this into my handbag!
I'm not gonna go into too much detail as I have a review of this up here.
This does a very, very good job at keeping my skin matte for a few hours, even though it's pretty oily.
There shade I own, which is Transparent,actually suits my skin tone - wait, something like that does exsist?
It's also incredibly cheap, so the value for money you get for this is over the moon.

Mac Satin Lipstick in Twig (20€)

To be honest, I felt guilty as hell when I made this purchase, but oh boy has it served me well.
'Twig' is slightly red toned brown shade with a Satin finish, which is incredibly long-lasting and makes the product stay on literally all day while still leaving the lips feeling somewhat hydrated.
Even though this is a bit of a darker shade, I still found it to be great for every day wear.
I think I might've found my holy grail lipstick!

Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 03 (4,40€)

While I've been wearing 'Twig' when I wanted some color, this has been my go to nude lipstick (which I also mentioned in my Top 5 Spring Lipsticks) for the past month.
I really, really like the formula of this lipstick. It dries to somewhat of a satin finish - not as stark as the one Twig has, though - while still being creamy.
Again, the longevity of this is great. For a good four to five hours, the lipstick stay in place, without dissapearing or smudging.

The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Body Sorbet (13€)

Okay, I've got to admit that I bought this sometime last summer because I saw Zoe Sugg raving about it, and I had really good intentions, but then I got a few other body lotions and body butters, and this kind of just dissapeared in the huge stash.
This month, though, I fell in love with it again.
Can I just stress how much I love body sorbets? I prefer them over other products because they sink in so much quicker - alright, maybe I'm a little impatient.
This makes my skin feel super soft - like the way your legs feel right after you shaved, but better.
Also, the smell of this is just delicous. The grapefruit smells like summer without being too heavy or sickish sweet.


So these were the products that have made the past month a lot more enjoyable for me.
What are some things that you've been loving throughout March?

Thank you so much for reading!


SHARE:

1 comment

Please let me know what you think!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig