Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Rome Photo Diary Pt. 2

I haven't been able to shut up about how much of my heart I left in Rome ever since returning last Friday - and if you've seen all the photos I shared in the first part of my 'Rome Photo Diary' and the emotions they contain, you will understand why I feel this way.

While we explored most of Rome's ancient ruins as well as the Vatican during the first half of our trip, the second half included architecture from the Baroque area, a day trip to Tivoli to see the most amazing villas and a visit to the Colosseum!


DAY 4 - Tuesday



A farmer's market at Campo de' Fiori












Sant'Agnese in Agone

The Pantheon's outside


The Pantheon's inside

Fontana di Trevi


DAY 5 - Wednesday

 



Villa d'Este in Tivoli




Villa Adriana

Fontana di Trevi at night

DAY 6 - Thursday

Archbasilica of St. John Lateran's outside 
 
























Archbasilica of St. John Lateran's gardens.


 The Colloseum

Lunch with a view


Technically, there was a day seven, but as it was the day of our flight home, we hardly explored anything at all before leaving for the airport - no glamorous photos of that day exsist!

I hope you enjoyed my photo diary nonetheless, and maybe I even made you want to see all of the beautiful sights and places for yourself someday.


If you liked this post and want to be updated on fresh content regularly, why not follow me on Bloglovin'?
You can find me on TwitterPinterest and Instagram as well!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. These two posts definitely made me miss Rome! Hopefully I'll be back one day because we missed some of the main attractions as it was Easter time when we were there a few years ago, and I definitely want to see everything that magical city has to offer ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, Rome must be insanely busy during Easter! I feel like there's so much to see in Rome that it's impossible to see it all during one trip - which means that there's always a second time! :) x

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photos. My own trip to Italy was so long ago I hardly remember it. Thank you for taking me back there =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, and I'm glad I could bring some amazing memories back! :) x

      Delete

Please let me know what you think!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig