Wednesday, July 8, 2015

All Used Up | Empties #2

It's been a while since my last empties post, hasn't it? Ever since then, I've been trying to use up as many products as possible - which I haven't gotten any better at, to be honest - and as a fair share of them has been pilling up in my drawer over the weeks, I decided it's finaly time time to share them with you again!

(the Lush face mask is missing, as my Mom accidentally threw it away when I stayed with them this weekend. She's not taking this entire bloggint thing too seriously, is she.)

Garnier Micellar Water (4,95€)

Before I discovered this product, I had always used face wipes to take off my make up. I know, I know, that was really bad, and probably one of the reasons why I was constantly having breakouts.
This, on the other hand, is a small miracle for me. Without applying too much pressure, it takes of my entire make up, including waterproof eyeliner and mascara. 
It leaves my skin feeling super clean and fresh, without irritating it r causing any breakouts - this is what dreams are made of, ladies and gents.

Would I repurchase?

I already have! I'm halfway through my new bottle of this, and I will probably never buy any other make up remover ever again.


Lush Cupcake Fake Mask (10,45€)

I've spoken about this product before in an in-depth review, and I still love it as much as I did back then.
This masks ingredients include rhassoul mud, linseed infusion,Organic Cocoa Powder and Mint, all of which are supposed to rid your pores of all the dirt and give you a deep cleanse, while also battling breakouts and oily skin.
Obviously, this didn't rid me of all my spots, but it did make them less obvious or smaller ones dissapear. It also left my skin incredibly soft and smelling of cocoa and mint, which is heaven. Obvs.

Would I repurchase?

While I loved this, I have also heard a lot of great things about Lush's other face masks, especially their Mask of Magnaminty, so I would rather check that one out before repurchasing this one again. But I might come back to this one day, because it really was lovely.


Christina Aguilera Eau de Parfum

I cannot remember when I got this parfum for the life of me, I think it must've been a present from my parents for my birthday a few years back when a friend of mine owned it and I needed to have it. Really badly.
Just like i do with about every single perfum I own, I loved this dearly when I got it and wore it every single day without fail, but when I discovered a new perfum this was left on my dressing table, forgotten a few months later.
I recently picked this up again and fell for it like I did when I first got it. It's a bit of a stronger scent - oriental, a little flowery and pretty sexy. It doesn't wear of throughout the day, which is amazing for a budget friendly perfume.

Would I repurchase?

To be honest, I hardly ever repurchase perfumes, simply because by the time I'm finished with one, there are four more waiting to be used up. I might look into the other Christina Aguilera scents, though.


LR Colour's Carbon-Black Eyeliner (13,95€)

This bad boys falls into the category "may not have been loved widely, but has been loved deeply".
Before my uncle got this eyeliner for me last summer, I had never heard of the company it was from, but I soon discovered that they're doing some really high quality products.
This eyeliner lasted insanely long before drying out. I started using it sometime in fall, and it asted me 'til this spring. That's longer than most high school relationships, just sayin'.
Because of the thin felt tip, it was really easy to apply and came out inky black.

Would I repurchase?

This actually got replaced by my Maybelline 36h gel linerm which is even better than the LR one.
So no, sorry buddy, I'm totally over you. Mostly.


Is it normal that I feel like accomplished something great by using all of the mentioned products up? Or is that just the shopaholic in me?
Either way, I will definitely continue to collect my empty products to share them with y'all!


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I don't know if it's just my skin, but the micellar water leaves my face feeling really dehydrated. Do you experience that as well?
    Shaguna
    gold&hearts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have pretty oily skin, so that hasn't really happened to me. You might be using the wrong one of the three - there's one for even & sensitive skin, for oily & sensitive skin (blemish prone) and for combination & sensitive skin. You might want to check the other ones out to find the one that works for you. :)

      Delete
  2. I'm definitely going to check out the face mask, I've always wanted to try one plus I have extra oily skin that clogs up my pores🙍 so it's much needed and I actually thought face wood were good? I guess not you learn something new everyday lol. Could you do more of these! Like recommended brands etc.
    http://perceptionthrougha.chrissul.com

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig