Monday, March 6, 2017

Finding the Right Prom Dress

I don't know if anyone who reads my blog is aware of this, but I'm going to graduate in three months! I know right, three months - ever since the beginning of my last year at school I've felt like final exams and graduation were light years away, but now they're just around the corner!

Besides wondering how the hell I'm going to revise the past two years' content in time (save me), I, like pretty much every other girl in my year, have been on the hunt for the perfect dress to wear to our prom/graduation party. 

While I myself have already found a dress for the big day, I thought I could offer some prom dress inspiration to all the girl out there who are still searching for the one to take their breath away.
So I teamed up with alessmode, an amazing online shop that offers a broad variety of formal dresses - including wedding dresseshomecoming dresses, and - you name it! - prom dresses.*

When it comes to prom dresses, most of us will have at least a vague idea of what we're looking for - if that's the case for you, you can sort the dresses by style, color, or price. While going through the pages and pages of gorgeous dresses, I found four that I adored - here they come!

(picture credits to alessmode)



While dress number one and dress number four are pretty similar in color and even in price, they are very different in style.
The first dress would definitely suit a girl who's more laid-back but still wants to shine during her big night, and it's also a good alternative for girls who don't want to show off a lot of cleavage as it has a rather high neck.
The fourth dress is ideal for any girl who wants to feel like a princess in her dress - the color combined with gem detailing and the tulle skirt is absolutely dreamy!

Dress number two is definitely not for the faint-hearted - that turqoise skirt is definitely intense and in-your-face. However, with the lace detailing, it's even more fairytale-esque to me than the last one, and it'd look so good on girls who have more tanned skin! Pale gals like me might have to watch out, though, as it could make us look even paler.

Dress number three is definitely the most glamorous out of them all and might not be allowed at some proms if your school has some form of dresscode. If, like ours, it doesn't, this might just be the perfect dress for you if you want to feel like you're walking down a red carpet. And even though the bodice is covered in beading, it isn't too much as the skirt is rather simple (but also, check out that color. I'm drooling.)



I hope you enjoyed my little "inspiration board" - and maybe I even lead you into the right direction towards the perfect dress? Definitely let me know!


If you liked this post and want to be updated on fresh content regularly, why not follow me on Bloglovin'? You can find me on TwitterPinterest and Instagram as well!




*This post contains sponsored links, however, all of the opinions I voiced are completely my own.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Unique Bridesmaid Dresses
    we are proudly rewards you the most sizzling and unique collection of Bridesmaids Dresses
    Amazing ivory and organge two tone long bridesmaid dress, strapless sweetheart neckline, orange pleated chiffon skirt creates contrast for this dress accented by pretty black sheer ribbon at wasit.
    Tea length nude chiffon bridesmaid Most Unique Prom Dresslooks airy style with beautiful V neck of layers, front pleated and back ruched detail features, back zipper closure.
    Strapless lace embroidered bodice with sweetheart neckline, pewter ethereal layered long tulle skirt seam perfectly and flawlessly, sparkly gold beadings belt adorn at waist, back zipper closure on beautiful A-line long bridesmaid dress.
    Grey chiffon long modest bridesmaid dress features strapless bodice with hand made ruched details, empire waist elongating your petite figure. Long chiffon skirt flows to the floor. Back is zipper closure.

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig