Thursday, January 8, 2015

Hello world!

Hi there!

I've been thinking about starting a blog for over six moths now, and I guess now I'm finally getting off my lazy butt and doing it.

And if you need to know one thing about me, then it's exactly that - I'm just as lazy as I'm creative (or I'd like to be, if I had the time)

But before I tell you about those kind of thimgs, I should probably introduce myself.

My name is Franzi and I'm for the (not so) beautiful country that is Germany.
I'm a fashion obsessed, TV show addicted, food loving teenage girl.


I get really passionate about the things I love very quickly, and as neither my friends nor my family are willing to put up with me talking to them about those, I decided to make a blog where I could discuss them all I want!

Mainly, the focus of this blog is going to be beauty amd fashion, though I will probably end up posting about my daily struggles as well - and believe me, I have plenty of those.

So, before I keep rambling on about a lot of stuff you guys don't want to read, I'll end my first ever blog post here.

Thank you so much for reading this, I'm super excited about getting in blogging and writing more posts.

Franzi.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig