Monday, January 26, 2015

NOTD | Avon Cosmetics l Nailwear Pro+ Nailpolish


Avon nailwear pro+ nailpolish in the shade "Decadence"




If you know one thing about me, that is that besides lipsticks, nailpolishes are my holy grail when it comes to beauty.
I own a good forty of them, some in very similar shades, but it wasn't until the other day that I picked up one that compares to this beauty.

I know, I know. Another Avon product.

Hear me out - their nailpolishes are just as great as their make up brushes.

I recently picked up Avon's nailwear pro+ in the shade "Decadence" for 3€ in their sale - usually it would've been 8€ - because I didn't really own a purple shade.

I certainly don't regret that decision.

I believe Decadence is one of Avon's newest shades. It's a dark, shimmery purple.
This polish stays on longer than most nailpolishes I own, taking around five days before it starts to seriously chip (except for when I have to do a lot of work around the house, then it's obviously quicker.)
It takes a little longer to dry, but in my opinion, it's absolutely worth that small casualty.

Avon's nailwear pro+ range consists of 28 nailpolishes, all of which you can find on their website here.

What brand is your favorite when it comes to nailpolishes?
Also, what kind of blog posts would you guys like to see me do next?

Thank you so much for reading!
Franzi x

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love Avon nail polishes! My mum used to be an Avon representative so was always trying out new ones x

    beautylifestylethoughts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour! x

    www.kacytalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig