Friday, August 21, 2015

Europa Park Adventure Outfit | Fashion








Guess who's back, back again?

As some of you may know, I was on holiday last week, and what better place to spend the most wonderful time of the year at my number one happy place?
I've been visiting the "Europa Park" ever since the year I turned nine - which I just realized, is a really long time. How did I grow up so fast?
It's the second largest amusment/theme park in Europe (only beaten by Paris' Disneyland) and is a park themed around 13 different European countries, every single one of which features the country's food, music to add to the overall vibe and, most importantly, killer rollercoasters (and other rides, but let's be real here, the rollercoasters are the ones that make me go all heart eye emoji.)
If you're interested to hear more about this beautiful place full of adventure and excitement and glorious food, keep your eyes peeled - I'm going to dedicate an entire post to our trip there soon.

We spent three days there, and they really were amazing. Something about this park feels so magical to me - yes, even more than Disneyland - and not only the location and surroundings, but also the staff make you feel so at home and cosy that I wish I could live there.

We spent three days there, I didn't have too many great photo ops on the second and third one, so I'm still debating whether or not to share those two outfits with you.
However, my wonderful assistant - thanks, Mom - managed to snap away quite a lot on Saturday.

The day started out kind of cold and cloudy, so I decided to opt for my trusty dark blue jeans and a cardigan that I picked up from Primark while I was in Berlin.
I had bought the tank top specifically for this trip, so I was really excited to show it of. It has tiny (plastic) pearls running along the tribal pattern on its straps, which I found to a nice twists to a simple black top.
As I knew that I'd be on my feet for around 12 hours every single day, I decided that my Nike Free's were the shoes to go with. Wearing these makes you feel like you're walking on clouds - they're that comfy.
I've also really been into Accessorize's arrow necklace lately, which I actually won in Sarah's giveaway a while back. It goes with next to all of my outifts and I love the stone detais on the arrow.


TOP - Colloseum  |  JEANS - Pimkie  |  CARDIGAN - Primark (similar)  |  SHOES - Nike  |  NECKLACE - Accessorize (similar)


How did you spend your summer holidays?


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I went to Europa Park a few years ago and I had such an amazing time there! I love the rides and the different country areas. I'm glad that you are liking the necklace ^-^

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in love with the necklace! Again, thank you so much for hosting that giveaway! :)

      Delete

Please let me know what you think!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig