Friday, January 23, 2015

Avon Cosmetics | Avon Pro Brushes



Avon Pro Powder Brush


Avon Pro Foundation Brush


I have been using Avon products ever since I got into make up, being influenced by my Mom, who's make up collection is definitely dominated by Avon.

I have never used their brushes before since they are 9€ each and I usually used the much cheaper ones I got at the drugstore.

Which was a huge mistake!

First off, I just think these brushes look pretty neat - they are a matte black.

But what I like most about them is that they feel incredibly soft on your skin, unlike the cheap ones - which felt like they were scratching my face and left it rather itchy.

They pick up the product rather well, even though, using the powder brush, you'll have to swirl it  for a few seconds.
But they do blend in better than any brush I have ever used.

I only own the powder brush - which in my opinion works for blush and bronzer just fine, in case you're on a budget - and the foundation blush.

There's a total of 12 brushes in the Pro collection, some of which you can find here:

Avon's also having a sale at the moment (up to 60% off) so if you're thinking about getting some new brushes, I highly recommend these!

What are your favorite brushes?

Thanks for reading,
Franzi x

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. We used to have Avon here in Indonesia, but apparently the sales didn't go that well so it closed down the brand. However, the brushes seem better than Oriflame's. Are they good picking up product and blend well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely forgot to mention that in the post, oh my!
    They do blend very well, but they need a few seconds of swirling to pick up the product - which I don't really mind :)

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig