Friday, January 30, 2015

Rival De Loop | Berlin Lipstick


Rival De Loop's Lipstick Berlin in the shade 100.




Hi everyone!

When I went to the drugstore yesterday I stumbled across the Rival De Loop counter.
I had never heard of that brand before, so, as I do with every new brand I discover, I took a look at their lipsticks.

I ended up getting this gorgeous nude.

To be honest, I was more than skeptical. I only payed 2€ for this, which is super cheap for a lipstick - so I wasn't expecting much.

But I was once again suprised.

When first applying it this morning, I noticed that it left my lips a little bit dry (but they are dry quite often, so that might just be me.)

The matte finish made the lipstick stay on my lips for a good 5 hours until I had to re-apply it, even though I did drink and eat quite a lot throughout the morning.

To my suprise, it is also pretty pigmented for a cheap drugstore lipstick - of course, not coming close to my Mac one - but the colour still looks rather pretty and lush.

Overall, I think it was safe to say that this was a great purchase - very good quality for a very low price and it definitely made me want to look further into Rival De Loop's products soon.

Did you make any suprisingly good purchases lately?
What is your favorite brand when it comes to lipsticks?

Thank you so much for reading!
Franzi. x



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. lovely blog post had a great read :)

    love your blog :)

    new post –> http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/ would love to see a comment

    My blogloving https://www.bloglovin.com/people/jadebevan-5833747 i follow everyone back who follows me :)

    have a nice day

    Jade

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig