Saturday, August 19, 2017

Zoella Beauty Haul

Every blogger has probably heard of Zoe Sugg, alias Zoella, before - and if you've heard of Zoe, you will probably have heard of some of her various projects as well. Not only has she published an entire triology of books, she also has her own lifestyle and beauty range.

Now, while I have read her books, I've never tried any of Zoe's products as, up until recently, they weren't sold anywhere here in Germany. Around two months or so ago, however, a drugstore near me started selling Zoella Beauty products, so I thought I'd pick some of them up to see what the hype around them is all about - especially as all of the products I purchased are cruelty-free!




Scooper Dooper Foaming Bath Soap (8,99€)

I'm a sucker for a good bubble bath, so I couldn't resist picking up this huge tub of foaming bath soak with extracts of Vitamin E, Aloe and Shea Butter. It says to only pour a small handful of the soak into the stream of water for a single bath, and having already tried this, I can say that a little definitely goes a long way - this creates so many bubbles and a light, pleansant smell of flowers!


Pretty Polished Sugar Scrub (8,99€)

After running out of my trusty Soap & Glory Flake Away body scrub, I decided it was time to try something new. I haven't tested it yet, but it smells pretty sweet and, according to reviews on the drugstore's website, it apparently does a good job at exfoliating as well, so we'll see!


Bath Latte Bath & Shower Milk (6,99€)

Again, the avid bath lover inside me squealed a little when I saw this cute bottle sitting on the shelf. Not only is the Bath Latte's packaging absolutely adorable, it also proclaims that the product itself smells of almond, honey and cacao, which makes me think of long fall and winter evenings spend in the bath, so I cannot wait to try this one!


Blissful Mistful Fragranced Body Mist (9,99€)

Even though I've only owned this body mist for such a short time, I'll soon have used a third of it up already. That's not only because I'm in love with the scent - it smells of musk, jasmine and vanilla -, but sadly also because the scent doesn't last very long, which I suppose is acceptable since it is only a body mist and not an Eau de Toilette. Nonetheless, I'm enjoying using this a lot already!



Have you ever tried any of Zoe's products, and if so, what did you think of them? Please let me know!
If you liked this post and want to be updated on fresh content regularly, why not follow me on Bloglovin'? You can find me on TwitterPinterest and Instagram as well!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love the Bath Latte, the smell reminds me of milk bottle sweets, and the bath fizzers, I haven't tried anything else though I love the sound of Scooper Dooper.
    Cora ❤ http://www.teapartyprincess.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig