Sunday, November 8, 2015

Lush Christmas Haul | Beauty


I've had the past week off and should feel all refreshed and chilled out, but no, Mrs. Perfectionist over here obviously can't sit down until all the work is done. Essays, presentations, studying for exams - throw it at me. Also, hosting parties and going out to meet people? Sure. And all the cleaning up afterwards? Whatever.

Keeping up an academic career as well as a social life is impossible and if you manage to do it, please let me in on your secrets.

So, stressed out student I was, I decided to take yesterday off and treat myself to a day downtown with my Mom and how could I not drop into Lush while I was there?
I have to admit that when I saw all the products from their Christmas range, I might've been a little overwhelmed. All of them were so cute, and all the products smelt divine (I felt slightly high after leaving the store, not gonna lie) so picking out which of them I wanted to take home with me turned out to be quite the challenge.

So, how about we have a look at the ones that made the cut?


Candy Mountain (Bubble Bar) 4,95€

I've been dying to get this all year! 'Candy Mountain' is my all-time favorite Christmas product out of all the ones Lush offers and I've been purchasing it for years, so obviously I had to get this. I think I smiled like an idiot while smelling this. Yes, I'm a nutter.
This has an insanely sweet smell of vanilla which I believe is either exactly the same scent as the 'Snow Fairy' shower gel or at least a fairly similar one - so if you love that one, you'll be guaranted to fall in love with this product as well! The scent also sticks with you after you get out of the bath for a couple of hours, so this could be perfect for a bath before a Christmas party.
And, on top of all that goodness, it is also a bubble bar, which means that I'll get at least two, if not three uses out of this so it's definitely worth every cent. I shall get more of these.


Father Christmas (Bath Bomb) 5,95€

I'm no stranger to this product either as I first picked it up shortly before last year's Christmas and absolutely loved it, so I was also looking to stock up on more of these this year.
It's also a really suprising bath bomb because it looks quite rosey on the outside, but once you plop it into the bath it'll turn the water a vibrant shade of green! On top of that, with this in the bath my skin always ends up feeling insanely soft afterwards, so that's another plus.
This actually has a really similar smell to Candy Mountain, only that it's not as strong - so if you don't like sicklish-sweet scents, you might want to look into this one rather than my beloved bubble bar.


Peeping Santa (Bubble Bar) 5,50€

How cute is this little guy? I could simply not leave him at the store, he was too adorable.
The 'Peeping Santa' bubble bar is a new product that Lush brought out this year and due to it's scent it was definitely the most appealing new product to me! It smells of strawberries, one of my favorite scents, and has some bergamot and geranium oil thrown in there, so it's not your typical sweet Christmas scent, but rather fruity and fresh!
I'm really looking forward to get a few baths out of this one and watch my water turn red and full of bubbles! Oh so festive.


Butter Bear (Bath Bomb) 2,95€

Much like with the 'Peeping Santa', the cutesy factor was strong with this one.
I don't expect this to have a massive effect once it's thrown into the bath, but it's described to make it feel creamy, and it also smells of cocoa, so it'll definitely have a 'feel-good' effect on me.
Also, it has a pretty low price for a Lush product, so there's another reason to totally go out and pick this dude up.


What's your favorite product from Lush's Christmas range?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig